I constantly think up of unusual questions that my friends all think are stupid but I think have real substance behind them if you look hard enough. This list will keep growing as I think of more. If you have ‘stupid’ questions of your own to add, please leave a comment and I’ll add them to the list!
1. Would you rather eat a porcupine or a hedgehog?
2. What’s your favourite power tool?
3. Why do paper cuts (which are ridiculously tiny) hurt so much?
4. Why do all news reporters talk the same?
5. When you hear the saying “Pink skies, sailors delight,” why does the pink sky represent a windy day? (Thanks to Taylor for this one!)
6. Why are the silent ones deadly?
7. Why can’t cats fall like the rest of us instead of showing off and landing on their feet?
8. Why are they called ‘dead ends’?
9. Why does eating only ONE bean create unwanted gas?
10. Why do we depend on a groundhog to determine whether or not spring will come early?
11. Why is the standard measurement for wisdom in nuggets?
12. If a $20 bill fell into the toilet after you had just used it, would you reach in and take out the money?